Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Favorite Holiday Commercial This Year

I usually don't watch TV but my daughter got me to watch the last four episodes of The Voice. I never would have seen this commercial otherwise.... The first time I saw this commercial, I was crying. Kind of like that commercial from the Superbowl with the Clydesdale for Budweiser, remember???



I spent my night making the holiday paper bag pockets. It seemed like I made a lot more but apparently not!


Three more days until Winter Break! I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and catching up on some reading. My family will also find out more about my Dad's health status in the next few weeks, he's been undergoing tests the past two weeks. I'm trying to stay optimistic but the more I think about it, the "what if's" take over in my mind.

No comments: