Sunday, December 8, 2013

Monday Made It!

Hi There! I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics

As I've mentioned in other posts, I like to scrapbook and make paper crafts. Every year, I usually make some type of Holiday paper craft to give out to people at school. This year I decided to make little paper bag pockets to stuff with something. This is made out of a standard lunch bag that you can buy at Target. 

unstuffed


stuffed with a candy bar

There's many possibilities for what you can put in the pocket. A nice note, candy, gift card, etc. SUPER easy to make! I'm not sure if any of my co-workers enjoy my paper crafts but I find the process of making the crafts therapeutic (a good outlet). 


3 comments:

Alison Rose said...

This is just precious! If I worked with you, I'd definitely love to get this. I also find that making things for others is theraputic. Thanks so much for sharing!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Kristin Bolster said...

Cute!! You should show a step-by-step for people like me that need to deconstruct things to figure out how they are made!!
~ Kristin
thisoldartroom.blogspot.com

Mrs. Danielle Othon said...

I love your paper crafts!! I actually have saved them. I'd like to see a tutorial please!