Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Made It!

I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics


I made this Pantone color swatch calendar. My husband dragged me to Lowe's one day and I saw the paint swatch display and I instantly gravitated towards it. Here's the background....when I was studying graphic design in college I use to look through the Pantone color swatch books all the time. When I saw all the individual paint swatches I knew I would be making something out of them.


I guess making a calendar makes me feel more organized. This is the second over sized calendar I've made this year! All I used were the Pantone paint color swatches from Lowe's, black scrapbook paper, and the Cuttin Up Cricut cartridge to make the numbers and letters. Very easy and simple project!



3 comments:

Lucy Ravitch said...

That is so creative! I am also wishing I studied graphic design in college with how much I have trouble with tech graphic stuff :/
Thanks for sharing!
~Lucy
Kids Math Teacher

Alison Rose said...

Very cute! I always gravitate towards the paint samples too. I just don't like to paint.
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Jamie knefely said...

Very cute!!! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Jamie
teachingtidbit.blogspot.com