Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week two done!

The first few weeks of a new school year is tough!!! It takes me about a month to get back in the swing of things again. Since I had to give two evening parent orientations for the new laptops, I had two 6:30am-7:15pm work days last week! Did I mention, I made 993 username/password cards for laptops and cards for the two online curriculum programs at my school as well as labeling all the laptops, chargers, and laptop bags. I'M TIRED!!

I have to say I have the best colleagues on the planet. They keep me smiling on the toughest days. They are also some of the best teachers I know!

I was super spoiled this week.....

As you know, I love my Starbucks drinks and two of my colleagues surprised me this week with two of my favorite drinks!

It's hard to believe next week will be the third week of school for me! I'm not planning on doing much today other than spending time with family and relaxing!



No comments: