Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Currently

I just love Farley's currently. However, lately I noticed I don't seem to post too much in between each month!


I won't go over explaining listening, loving, thinking,wanting and needing since they are self explanatory. My three vacation essentials are: antibacterial gel/wipes, IPhone and bottled water. 

I'm not sure if it's been discussed before but I'm kind of a Germophobe! Please tell me I'm not the only one... but when I check into a hotel I wipe down everything with antibacterial wipes/clorox wipes. The remote controls, light switches, counters, bath and toilet area.

IPhone mainly for taking pictures since I no longer carry a separate camera. I still have the tendency to want to bring a camera but I just can't bring everything with me. 

I try and bring as much bottled water as I can if it's a vacation that I'm using my own car. I find the only time I drink a lot of soda is when I'm on vacation so I'm better off bringing bottled water with me. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful and relaxing summer break!



6 comments:

Karen said...

Found you through the linky! I'm so jealous that you are headed to the "happiest place on Earth!" Have fun! Found you through the linky. I'm a new follower!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Kelly Teaching Fourth said...

Found you on Farley's linky! I have to admit, I'm a little envious that you are going to the Happiest Place on Earth! Enjoy! Also, when you find the laundry genie, would you please let me know how to get one? My laundry never ends!

Kelly
Teaching Fourth

Leah Mathis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Mathis said...

LOL!! Messed up my last comment. Can you tell that my brain is wanting to slip into vacay mode! ;)
Found you through the linky party!! Could you send your genie my way? I am going to try to scale the mountain of laundry tomorrow! ;) Enjoy your trip!
Leah
Learning 4 Keeps

Michele said...

Would you mind sending the laundry genie to me after you find it? I would appreciate it with all of the uniforms I have to wash!
Enjoy your upcoming vacation!
Michele
Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

Julia said...

I just found your blog through the currently linky. It is adorable! I can definitely relate to your currentlty list: sop excited for summer break, wishing the laudry fairy would come and on my way to Starbucks for an ice tea as we speak. :) Happy summer!
Lattes and Laughter
P.S. I am your newest follower.