Sunday, June 30, 2013

Currently July

It's that time again to take part in Farley's Currently.


No, I wasn't really watching the commercial for the NuWave Precision Cooktop, it was only on for background noise. I have really been enjoying the freedom to sleep in. Now that my daughter is 13, she finally lets me sleep in. My daughter has always been an early bird. For the longest time, I could never sleep in past 6:30 a.m. so sleeping until 7:30 or 8:30 a.m. is really a treat!

Looking back from the beginning of June, I really haven't accomplished much. I guess you can say I'm really in that "summer" mode. Might as well enjoy it since it will be over in 30 days!


I live in Arizona and it is blazing hot outside! I can deal with 100 degrees but anything above 105 degrees is too much for me! I don't go outside during the day unless I need to! 

For tips, tricks, or hints I have to say my advice is to read as many blogs as you can. I've learned so many "teaching" tips just from reading blogs from all you awesome teachers. Since summer, I've been starting to read blogs that are not teaching related and it's been just as enlightening! 

I can't believe another month has gone by! Enjoy your summer and stay cool!



4 comments:

Covered in Glitter said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Farley's link up. The little peanut butter and jelly are so cute! Glad to be a new follower!

Jessica
Covered in Glitter and Glue

Jamie Riggs said...

Hey Cindy!

I was in Scottsdale in March! It was absolutely GORGEOUS then with beautiful 80 degree days. We laid out by the pool in the afternoons after out workshops were over for the day! (We had a snow day "back home" while there... others were pretty jealous of our weather!) I cannot imagine how hot it must be now! Stay cool!

Mathematically yours,
Jamie aka MissMathDork!

Jacqui G said...

I'm another Arizona blogger! I found you through the Currently link up and I'm your newest follower. Cute blog!

Miss Trayers said...

That is really hot! Here in Texas we can get the heat as well-been here for years and still not used to that part of it. Love those infomercials-sometimes it's amazing what people come up with!

NotJustChild'sPlay