Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exhausted!

This week has been so exhausting! It's benchmark testing week. Part of my job is to organize, schedule, print  tests, scan tests, and oversee the grade levels to make sure all the testing gets done and completed with accuracy.



 That's about how I feel right now!

It's usually tiring to begin with but to top it off I'm doing online student surveys for third, fourth and fifth and my good teacher friend at my school is on unexpected bed rest this week for her pregnancy so I have been running all her copies and setting up her room all week (I'm happy to do that for her because I know she'd do the same for me if I ever needed it). I'm worn out! Luckily tomorrow if I can keep my eyes open after work I have my monthly scrapbook night with my scrapbook chicks! I think I will need some caffeine before I go! 





1 comment:

D. Frideley said...

I think that is a baby cocker spaniel - he is ohhhh soooo sweet! He reminds me of my Dear Sweet Preston. I got him when he was 6 weeks old and I had him for 12 years. He was by far the SWEETEST puppy I've ever had.

Deniece