Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently February

Wow, it's already February! Looking forward to a better month of health! I'm linking up with Farley from
Oh 'Boy 4th Grade. 


My daughter has really become fast at typing this past year. I highly recommend Dance Mat Typing. I made her do that for 20 minutes a day one summer and it really paid off!

I worked three full days this week! I'm proud to say, I didn't feel like a bus hit me by the end of the day so I'm on the road to recovery. 

So, I was basically sick all of January. You can read all about it here. I just want to feel healthy again! 

I have a lot of pet peeves but I guess my number one pet peeve is ungrateful people. A simple "Thank you" will do!





7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Cindy!

Found your blog through Farley's currently and so glad I did. I am so sorry to hear you have been sick...hope you are on the mend. I too do not like when people are ungrategrateful. Also...I am so glad you mentioned Dance Mat Typing. My principal is wanting me to try it out with my firsties.

Have a good one!

Kelly
Thirsty Firsties

Anchored In 3rd Grade said...

HI! I'm your newest follower! I am sooo thankful I haven't been hit with any illnesses this season. I know, I know...knock on wood. I keep telling my 13 year old to learn typing skills and she insists she's fine...she'll learn soon...she can type faster without looking at the board. She's quite independent...
Enjoy your weekend!

I {heart} Recess said...

Found your blog from the linky party...your blog title is great! Typing is becoming a lost skill, thanks to texting, thanks for sharing this resource!

Jess

Mrs. M said...

Found you through the linky also! :)

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good. Hope you get well soon.

I have a lot of pet peeves too...and like you, one is also ungrateful people. I often wonder how hard it is for some to utter a simple "thank- you".

Color Me Kinder

vicky1970 said...

Cindy - how cute is your blog and especially your title?!? I just found you through Farley. Adorable!!!! I hope you feel better soon...that stinks! :o(
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Hilary Gard said...

I found your blog through the currently as well! My son has been down with the sickies, it's not fun! I hope that you feel better soon!
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

Tammy Ferrell said...

I just found your blog from the currently!! I'm your newest follower:) I hope you get to feeling better soon:( That's no fun!!

Tammy
Come By and Visit My Blogs!
”Dots” of Fun!
1...2...3...Teach With Me