Thursday, February 14, 2013

Coffee makes everything better!

Sometimes living within one mile of four Starbucks is not such a great thing! It's too easy to just "stop by" on the way to work.

I only go once a week at most. My stomach and coffee just don't mix all the time although I really do like my morning coffee especially on cold mornings!

I officially just came off of my sugar high from all the Valentine's sweets. I had to force myself to go for a walk after school. I no longer have a "class" but a few students popped in to share their sugar wealth.

Health update: I'm finally starting to feel better although I still have a lot of chest pain for the first three hours after I wake up but it's a great improvement compared to two weeks ago. Keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to get better each week.


No comments: