Thursday, January 24, 2013

First full day in over a week

This is how my morning started out. A beautiful Arizona sunrise!


I guess this is the advantage of having to drive thirty plus minutes to work each day. Today was the first day I worked a full day since I came down with pneumonia. I have to say by 2:00 today, I thought I was going to die! Where's that couch in the lounge when you need it!! We use to have a very comfy couch in the teachers lounge that was the "go to" place when you just needed to feel better. I think I was a little overzealous thinking I could make it a full day without some consequences. Tomorrow I will be more realistic and work  a half day. I can't believe how bad this illness is kicking my butt. I can't even walk half way around the block without feeling wiped out. So in terms of my manifesto, I have definitely been getting more sleep this year but for all the wrong reasons!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Arizona sunrises and sunsets are my absolute favorite thing about living here!! <3
Beautiful!
Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com