Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 in 12 Linky

I'm linking up with Miss Kindergarten and A Teeny Tiny Teacher


Here are my favorites from 2012


12. Favorite movie you watched:
The Hunger Games. If you have read my blog you know my daughter is a major Hunger Games fan. She convinced me to read the books too.Since we both read the books, we had to see the movie too!



11. Favorite TV series:
I haven’t had cable for over 10 years. I really don’t watch TV too often. I mainly watch things on Netflix. It all seems “new” to me but really half the stuff I watch has been on TV for a LONG time.

10. Favorite restaurant:
La Parrilla Suiza. A local Mexican restaurant. I love the Tortilla soup! It’s delicious!

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
The spicy mayo that you eat with sushi. I can’t get enough of that stuff when I eat sushi!

8. Favorite gift you got:
My Iphone! I always knew I'd like an Iphone. It's like night and day compared to my Android!

7. Favorite thing you pinned: This just makes me smile!


6. Favorite blog post:
Last week of summer vacation. mainly because I shared all my management signs and there are 1193 repins of my photo of my signs on pinterest.

5. Best accomplishment:
Best accomplishment for 2012 is being able to do Zumba again. I tore a tendon in my foot in March and seriously thought I would never be able to do Zumba again. It’s been almost 10 months and I have been going to Zumba for a month now twice a week. My foot still gets sore but it’s more than I ever thought I’d be able to do again.

4. Favorite picture: My daughter surprised me on my birthday!


3. Favorite memory:
Back in September, we decided as a family to have a “No Technology Time” in our household for an hour. That means no TV, phones, computers. During “No Technology Time” we come together as a family and just hang out together. Many of my favorite memories are from this time because it is our silliest moments as a family.

2. Goal for 2013:
Continue with “No Technology Time” with my family

1. One Little Word:
Balance





No comments: