Sunday, September 30, 2012

Afternoon Project

Here's my afternoon project. It measures about 22x35.



I have really missed my pocket chart calendar I always had in my classroom. This calendar is on a large magnetic dry erase board. I will be able to write on it to remember important meetings. The best part? It's so huge I can see it across the room.

I enjoyed my Sunday morning by being abused by a personal trainer at my new gym this morning. As you all know, I'm still recovering from my tendon injury so lower body weights is something I'm staying away from. I fully explained my concern with my trainer. His response "well, since we can't work your lower body, I'm going to kill your upper body today" Gee, thanks! and that he did. Yeah, I wasn't planning on using my arms for anything the rest of this week anyways!?!

Last week was pure craziness at school. The good news was all the fourth and fifth grade classes were able to get online at the same time and take the benchmark tests with their laptops. Since it appears the air conditioner is never going to be fixed in my office, I ended up moving my office to an empty classroom. My 7th move but hey, who's counting! I forgot how wonderful air conditioning is at school in this endless Arizona heat.


I have to admit, I do love the sunsets in the Arizona desert! 



1 comment:

Alison Hislop said...

Another crafty third grade teacher! Yay! I am your newest follower!

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning