Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where's the fan?

Has it been hot outside or what? It was actually 104 degrees, my car always reads 5-6 degrees higher but after 100 degrees, does it really matter? It's just plain HOT outside.

I live in the desert so this is not unusually hot for me but I never get use to it. I try to avoid going out during the day unless it's necessary but lately since I have district training at 1pm (why, must they have training in the middle of the day??) I've had to escape my vampire ways and go out in the bright steaming hot day!

I just realized that it's been a year and nine days since I started this blog. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I have learned so much from this blog community.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I will be taking on a new job role next school year. My main job will be helping teachers incorporate technology in the classroom but I will also have many other job responsibilities besides that. I won't lie, there have been a few nights recently that I have been up to the early morning hours panicking thinking about all my new job responsibilities. All these years in teaching I have had excellent mentors that have really helped and supported me. Now, I kind of feel like I'm on my own and these new teachers that will be starting at my school this year will be looking to me to fulfill that role. It's kind of scary!




No comments: