1. My parents named my Cynthia but to this day they have never called me by that name. I have always gone by “Cindy”. The only people that call me Cynthia are phone solicitors, doctor offices, and people I don’t know.
2. I keep all my good/funny fortunes from fortune cookies and throw away all the bad ones.
3. I can’t sleep unless I am wearing socks on my feet, even if it is one hundred degrees outside. During the winter I wear two socks on each foot at night.
4. I am very competitive at board games.
5. I am a compulsive hand-washer. I wash my hands constantly.
6. I do not hold a pencil properly. I discovered this when I taught kindergarten.
7. I have played the piano since I was nine. When I was 14, I got third in state for “Instrumental” in the Arizona Teen Talent Search.
8. When I was a child I didn’t like playing with Barbie’s because I couldn’t stand the way they smelled.
9. I love Disneyland and can’t get enough of that place. It truly is the Happiest Place on Earth!
10. Whenever I’m at a public place people (strangers) always talk to me - ALL THE TIME!! I have heard a lot of interesting stories from strangers in grocery store lines, parks, and elevators.