Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Facts About Me

I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about me by participating in Step into 2nd grade with Mrs. Lemons linky party.


1. My parents named my Cynthia but to this day they have never called me by that name. I have always gone by “Cindy”. The only people that call me Cynthia are phone solicitors, doctor offices, and people I don’t know.

2. I keep all my good/funny fortunes from fortune cookies and throw away all the bad ones.

3. I can’t sleep unless I am wearing socks on my feet, even if it is one hundred degrees outside. During the winter I wear two socks on each foot at night.

4. I am very competitive at board games.

5. I am a compulsive hand-washer. I wash my hands constantly.

6. I do not hold a pencil properly. I discovered this when I taught kindergarten.

7. I have played the piano since I was nine. When I was 14, I got third in state for “Instrumental” in the Arizona Teen Talent Search.

8. When I was a child I didn’t like playing with Barbie’s because I couldn’t stand the way they smelled.

9. I love Disneyland and can’t get enough of that place. It truly is the Happiest Place on Earth!

10. Whenever I’m at a public place people (strangers) always talk to me - ALL THE TIME!! I have heard a lot of interesting stories from strangers in grocery store lines, parks, and elevators.







No comments: