Monday, July 30, 2012

I ho, I ho, It's back to school I go! A freebie too!

Today I headed back to work :( Is it me, or is time just going by quicker and quicker lately? I thought I'd share two classroom voice level charts I made (Pinterest inspired originally from Mrs. Parker's class). In the past I have used the five (technically six) different voice levels in the classroom but I found, most kids didn't know the difference between low flow and normal formal no matter how many times we practiced it. (see chart below)


What I thought worked better (pinterest inspired) was keeping it very simple and straight forward. This worked a lot better. I put a colored clothespin on the voice level for certain activities.


Both charts are 11x17. 


2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing. I was planning on making one for my classroom but you saved me the trouble!

Su Anna said...

These are just what I was looking for. Thanks very much :-)