Saturday, July 7, 2012

I can take pictures with my cell phone?

I finally upgraded my ancient standard cell phone to a smartphone. I have to say, the best feature on the phone and why I wanted it was because of the camera. Here's some pictures from my Target shopping trip today (remember I said Target is less than half a mile from my house).

Very cool Crayola color packs!
(Pink Princess, Over the Rainbow, Mermaid Shimmer,
Metallic Magic, Glitterati, and Rocker Girl)

fun duct tape!

and my favorite - giant sticky notes!

Oh how I love school supplies! I didn't actually buy any of these items. I just oohed and aahed over the new school supplies. 




1 comment:

Marian said...

I was just there today and was drooling over all of these great things too. From one school supply junkie to another I can not wait to take my kids to buy their stuff, even though I know they won't show the proper level of enthusiasm.