Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lesson Plan Binders

I had two former college students that did their method classes with me last semester. They are currently student teaching this semester. Tomorrow they both take over full responsibility of the class they are student teaching in (one of them is with me). I thought I'd make them a little gift.

The back of the binder was pinterest inspired but I redesigned it using my own crown and a different typeface. The front is my attempt at digiscrapping. I'm not very good at it yet. I'm not loving the typeface because it's all lowercase letters but it was free so, I can't complain too much.

I'm sorry I haven't been the best blogger. One of these days I'll get better at it!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

Miss Wonder said...

What a thoughtful gift! I love that saying- it brings a little bit of humor to "those days."
www.biglearnin.blogspot.com