Saturday, December 24, 2011

I have a blog?

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted! Yes, I do remember I have a blog!  How fast time goes by when you're super busy! Today was officially my first day off for the holiday break. I feel kind of cheated this year getting out so late but I'm sure come January 3rd I'll be loving my second week off.

Thank you Tara from http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/  for the inspiration for The Grinch activities. Here are some examples of the Grinch from my class.

The kids did a great job making these and they came out so cute and unique! Some other things I have been up to besides teaching is making gifts for all my co-workers. I decided to make altered binder clip photo holders.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          



Just a quick post! I hope to do a better job of posting in the upcoming months.Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!




No comments: