Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where did October go?

It's hard to believe tomorrow is the last day of October. I have to admit that Halloween is my least favorite holiday of the year. When I was 10 years old, I witnessed one of my neighborhood friends go up in flames on Halloween night. She was wearing a "grass" hula skirt and part of her skirt went into a candle lit pumpkin and up in flames she went. Over 60% of her body was burned. I have never enjoyed Halloween ever since that incident.
get the file here

The school I'm at has an annual Halloween parade around the school neighborhood. The kids get to walk in their costumes while neighbors wave to the kids. After the parade the local high school band plays for the kids out on the field. It's always a good time.

Here is another week of daily math. I did not include a math page for Monday since tomorrow we will all be distracted with other activities.  

 Wishing everyone a safe Halloween tomorrow!

No comments: