Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Daily Math and Scrapbook Happy!

Once a month I attend a scrapbook get together. Basically, it's a bunch of ladies that go crazy over stickers, ribbons,brads, and paper, and have enough of all those things to open up a dollar store! Since today was "Make a Difference Day" I participated in an organization called Crops of Luv. One of the few things Crops of Luv does is make scrapbooks for families of terminally ill children that were given a wish from the Make a Wish Foundation. This is my second time making a 2 page layout for a scrapbook. Since the scrapbook group I'm in has so many people involved we are usually able to complete 2 scrapbooks. Each person does a 2 page layout(I covered the faces of the family to respect their privacy). I thank God each day for a healthy child!

Last week was full of parent conferences. I had 100% of the parents show up! I was wiped out yesterday! I enjoy talking to the parents because you learn so much about the students. Here's another week of Daily Math. I can't guarantee that I will have these posted weekly.

No comments: