Friday, October 14, 2011

End of the Quarter

Today marks the end of the first quarter for me. I must admit it went by really fast! In celebration of the end of the first quarter I treated myself to a Starbuck’s coffee.

 I gave up coffee about a year ago but every so often I just crave it. I haven’t had Starbuck’s in almost 6 months. I savored the Tall Caramel Latte for 3 hours! I actually didn’t even finish it because I was over caffeinated. I find it hard to believe that I drank Starbuck’s regular coffee every day for almost 3 years at one point in my life. That’s strong coffee! 

One of the many things I have been creating in my classroom are daily math reviews.  I will continue adding to the daily review as we learn more concepts throughout the year. 

It’s been a lot of work because my homework is very similar to this format and I’ve been making that also on a weekly basis. I basically haven’t reused anything I made last year with this year’s class. My life would be so much easier if I reused some of the stuff I created last year but it just hasn’t worked out. I hope this can be of some use to you in your classroom.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Will you continue to post your daily math review? I love these and would like to use them with my students on a daily basis.