Sunday, September 4, 2011

Many deleted posts later!

Okay, this is the third time trying to post this! Hopefully, it works. I learned some things about Picasa, Flickr, and Smilebox and embedding slideshows in posts. I think Flickr is the way to go for my purposes after trial and error.

This post doesn't have much to do with teaching but I thought I would share. Some of you may know, one of my hobbies is scrapbooking. To this day I have never made a scrapbook for myself. I don't make scrapbooks with photos either. I usually make them so the person who receives the scrapbook can add their own photos.

I decided to take a break from focusing on school and make a few scrapbooks. I also made a cover for my lesson plan book.




I'm starting to wish someone would make me a scrapbook, so I could have one too!



No comments: