Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Activity

In preparation for the new school year which starts on Tuesday (Yikes!) I was busily preparing back to school activities. Here is an example of the paper bag person from My Second Grade Journal. The items on the paper bag person are inspired by Step into second grade, Mrs. Lemons. In the pocket at the bottom of the paper bag person the students are going to fill out a card with “My wish for this school year”. My plan is to put these paper bag people up in the room and at the end of the school year revisit their wish cards. 

Click here if you would like a copy of "my wish for this school year".
Just a side note -  for those of you that don’t know me, I like to scrapbook and I have to say many of my scrapbook tools have come in handy in my teaching world too. My ATG gun is probably the most useful tool I have. If you like to scrapbook I highly recommend investing in one.

Tomorrow is meet your teacher night at my school. I'm excited to meet my new students! 


1 comment:

Teresa said...

What a great idea for paper bags!

Thanks for sharing!
Teresa
http://thevogelgesangsteaching.blogspot.com/