Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Clipchart

I wasn't going to use a clipchart this year but the group I have this year really needs a visual on how they are doing during the day. I decided to remake my clipchart to go with my overall Snoopy theme.

Here's a picture of my student work display area. The student display idea came from Kristin at Ladybug's Teacher Files. She has a lot of great ideas and tutorials.

Now that I've been with my new class for a few weeks, I can tell that more boys than girls does make a difference. I have 17 boys and 10 girls. I've never had a class with more boys than girls.








1 comment:

Juleaf8 said...

Do you have a copy of the snoopy pages you used for your behavior chart? I would love a copy or to buy them if they are available in the teachers pay teachers store. Love it! I am doing a Snoopy/Charlie Brown theme this year, and I am trying to get additional items. Thank you!