Friday, July 15, 2011

Sub Plans

One of my goals this summer is to get an emergency sub plan binder done. Most of the time I would rather drag myself into work than write up sub plans. However, I know there will be a time when I absolutely won't be able to make it into work and I should be prepared.

So far this is as far as I've gotten on the Sub Plan Binder.

I guess it's a start. I've been checking out some other teacher blogs and came across this blog about preparing for a sub by Littlest Learners Resources. She has some great resources for purchase in her TPT store. Another resource I came across is from One Extra Degree. She has a sub tub for sale in her TPT store that looks very thorough. By the way, these are both great blogs worth checking out.

By the way, I have successfully gone to Target without looking (okay, I did peek) but I didn't buy any dollar bin items.

No comments: