Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bulletin Boards - Done!

I dragged myself into work early to redo my bulletin boards. Now I remember why I don't change them out too often. It took FOREVER to do them! It's a lot brighter than what I normally like but it's the sacrifice I had to make for the Snoopy border.

Thanks Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files for the idea for displaying student work!


I also put up my math strategies board. I'm not sure if I'll keep it in that spot. I might put it somewhere else in the room.

For the past 3 years I've implemented some parts of Whole Brain Teaching.

I'm still working on the rest of my room. I basically moved my tables around for 3 hours today. It shouldn't be that difficult considering I've been in the same room now for 4 years!?!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

What great boards! I love and need to re-create it in my own room. Thanks for the ideas!