Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party

I thought I would give this a try. Yearn to learn is having a Blog Mixer Linky Party. Here's what you include in your link up:

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

Here's mine:

1.Teach, Pray, Run - I am excited to learn more technology ideas for the classroom.

Can I also count my blog Just Another PB&J Day as a "New Kid on the Blog"? I just discovered all these wonderful teacher blogs in the last three weeks. It's a new hobby for me!

2. Third grade meanderings Great reading/writing ideas.

3.First Grader at Last Very creative ideas and SO cute!!

4. Love it!
The Polka Dot Patch

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hi! Just found your blog through the linky:) Love your title!! I am now your newest follower:) Please stop by and see me;)

4th Grade Frolics

YearntoLearn said...

So happy you joined my Blog Mixer Linky.

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

Mrs. E said...

Hi Cindy - I found your blog on the linky and just wanted to say hi! Looking forward to sharing ideas with you!
-Audrey
The Sweet Life of Third Grade